Hello guys, welcome to infinityblogger.in, If you’re one of the millions of people using private messaging apps, learning more about Telegram security issues, and finally you are searching how to permanently delete your telegram account if you don’t like the telegram security issues.
How to Delete Your Telegram Account
There are different ways to delete your Telegram account. You should be aware in advance that once your account is deleted, it can’t be recover. Your conversations, contacts, groups, etc everything will be permanently deleted. Although you can re-download Telegram later, but you can’t undo what has been done. so, now let’s see some different ways to delete your telegram account.
Deleting by Self-Destruction Settings
Self-destruction is part of Telegram’s security feature, as a result of which the account is deleted after a certain period of inactivity. The usual self-destruction period is six months of inactivity, but you can shorten it as follows:
1. Log in to your telegram account on your android or ios device then go to “Settings“.
Fixing self-destructive parameters gives you the ability to change your mind during times of inactivity. Just use the app to chat and the self-destructive time will be reset. If you don’t want to wait and want to delete your telegram account immediately then read down.
Manually Delete Telegram
The Telegram app does not have a “delete account” option. This must be done through a web browser on your mobile device or computer. Follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Telegram Deactivation page and enter your phone number which is connected with your telegram account with the country code (ex: +91 For India).
3. Before clicking the “Finish” button, you can specify the reason to leave the next page, if desired.
If you change your mind, and again want to use the telegram app then, after few days you can create a new Telegram account with the same number.
Exporting Telegram Data
You may want to export your telegram data such as conversations, photos, and other media before deleting the telegram. To download your telegram data in JSON or HTML format, you need the latest version of Telegram Desktop. Steps to Export data:
1. Open the Telegram desktop and then go to “Settings“.
2. Select the “Export Telegram Data” option.
3. Then click on “Export Chat History” and select the type of data you want to export.
4. Now you can view the telegram backup data offline.