Hello, Guys Welcome to infinityblogger today we are going to learn that how to Disable any laptop keyboard.
Laptop built-in keyboard
Most laptops have a built-in touchpad shutdown feature when an external mouse is connected. However, there is no button to close the laptop keyboard. However, for good reason, it’s a bit more difficult than turning off the laptop keyboard.
Desktop computers keyboard
Laptops may not be desktop computers because desktop computers require basic hardware such as a mouse, keyboard, and desktop device. However, all the tools for laptops are in one package. If the keyboard does not work properly after accidentally dropping the laptop. You can turn off your laptop keyboard and connect an external one to get back to work. Alternatively, you can replace the very expensive built-in keyboard.
Turning off a laptop keyboard
In short, we’re talking about a simple option to connect an external one. In this case, or in most cases, it’s a good idea to turn off your laptop keyboard to avoid unwanted or mistyped alphabets in your Word documents. Turning off a laptop keyboard can be harder than it should be, but for good reason. That’s definitely not what you want to do wrong. Here’s how to actually turn off your laptop keyboard.
How to disable Laptop keyboard?
Now we are going to learn that how to disable Laptop keyboard, its not a very complicated process, its very easy and simple process to disable or enable your laptop keyboard when ever you want. Before starting the process I must say please follow that process as given below , if you try something else by your own, then I am not responsible if anything goes wrong.. So please follow the process as given below.
- First, click on the Windows button in the left corner and after that click on the “Device Manager” or you can just search for “Device Manager”.
- Then find and click on Keyboard
- Then click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Then click on Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Then untick the Show compatible hardware check box.
- Then Scroll and select any company name (Company name you select must be different from your company), select any model, and then click on Next.
- Then click on “Yes”.
- Then Click on Close once the driver is updated..
- In the end, click on Yes to restart the computer.
How to Enable Laptop Keyboard
If you want to re-enable the keyboard, repeat steps 1 and 2 but choose Search automatically for drivers instead.