Hello, guys welcome to infinityblogger.in today we are going to learn about how to share your location. The first question that comes to everyone’s mind that is sharing our location is dangerous or not, so guys let me clear your doubts. Yeah, I think sharing your personal location can be dangerous but only if you share your personal location with an unknown person, but if you are willing to share your location by yourself with your friends and family then I don’t think that it’s dangerous. but I will highly recommend you to not share your personal location with everyone just use your personal location only when it’s really important to give someone your personal location otherwise try to avoid it.
Disadvantages of sharing live location
There are many disadvantages to sharing your location and it can be really dangerous for you or for your family. Many of you think that it’s just a live location what can go wrong. lets me explain to you that live location is really important in this digital world, anyone can track you with your location, anyone can track the activity that where are you going and what are you doing. If you are a girl then I really suggest you don’t ever share your location with anyone. Let’s imaging if you share your location with the wrong person, then he or she will track you and catch you any time and do anything wrong with you…
Advantages of sharing live location
There are many few advantages of sharing locations, let’s talk about it… In case your friend is lost and you want to search for him or her then you can use your live location to search for your friend. I know its looks very cool to share your location but I really suggest you don’t ever share your location with unknown persons.
You can use Google Map for live location.
There is a very simple way to Share a Live Location, You can share your live location through Google Map(With Google Account or Without Google Account).
So let’s see how to share your location from Google Maps. Just follow the process carefully.
- First, launch your Google map application
- After that click on Black Location Button
- Then you can see your live location
- Then click on the blue dot on the map
- After that, you will see three option
- Select “Share Your Location”
- Now select the time period that, You want to share your location for how many hours.
- You can set your time by self or you can choose “Until You Turn This Off”
- If you want to share your location with your contacts then you can select their email and send them your Live Location.
- You can also select any social media application to share your location with your friends and family.
- If You want to share your location with any other place or any other application, then slide left and click on copy to copy your location link now you can share them anywhere.
After sharing your location don’t forget to stop sharing the location if you selected “Until You Turn This Off”. But if you set a timer of your live location then it will automatically stop sharing location when the timer is finished. I hope this information helps you to know things about your live location and how to use them.