Hello, guys welcome to infinity blogger today we are going to learn that what is spam score and how to reduce Spam score.
What is a spam score?
- In case your domain is under 0 to 4 percentage of spam score, then it’s in the green zone. That means you don’t have to worry about it, you just have to keep calm and just wait until it reduces itself.
- If your domain is under 5 to 7 percentage of spam score then it’s in the yellow zone and it’s not a good thing for your domain, it means that your domain is under danger zone, So from now on you really have to be careful about your domain and stop creating backlinks.
- At last, if your domain is under 8 to 7 percentage of spam score then it’s in the red zone and it’s not a good thing for your domain and website, because your domain and website can be paralyzed anytime by Google or any other search engine that means your blogging career will over.
What are the losses of having a high spam score?
- If your domain has a high spam score then Google can paralyze your website.
- If your spam score increases then your website SEO will reduce.
- If your spam score goes above 7% then it may be possible that your domain will be removed from Google and every search engine.
How spam score increase?
Most new users face the spam score increase problem most, It because, new users create uncountable backlinks to rank their posts on Google but the thing is, creating backlinks is not the problem.
New Bloggers create backlinks on every website they get a chance too, in that situation they make the biggest mistake, creating a backlink on spam websites. And from there, your spam score will also start increasing.Let’s see in this way, Spam is like a virus, if any other website has a high spam score and you create backlinks on that website then you will also be affected by that virus and your spam score will increase.
How to check the spam score of the website?
- First, go to the Spam Score Checker Tool.
- After that, you will see a rectangular box, paste your domain link there.
- That click on “I am not a robot”, verify it.
- Then click on the check button.
- After that, a table will appear with the full information on that domain.
- There you will see a box written “SS” which stands for spam score.
- There you will see the percentage of spam score If it’s 1% then it’s normal.
How to reduce our spam score?
To reduce our spam score first we have to find spam backlinks that we have created, to find those spam backlinks that we have created we have to use an SEO tool, there are many SEO tools that can help you to find those spend backlinks, like Aherf, Moz and Semrush. with the help of these tools, you can easily find your spam backlinks.
After finding those spam links, create a list of those spam links and save them in a notepad TXT file. After that go to Google Disavow Links. Then upload your text file on the disavow tool, That’s it. Now Google Disavow Links will remove all spam link that is created for your website. After some time your domain spam score will be normal.